Watch this video to learn more about Pacific Coast Academy.
Do you need help with Enrollment? Email email@example.com
Admissions Process at a Glance
- Apply during the open enrollment period which will run from April 1st to 11:59pm on April 30th.
- New enrollment applications submitted beginning May 1, 2022 will be placed on the 2022-2023 waitlist, below our waitlisted lottery entries.
- You will receive an automatic confirmation email with a copy of your enrollment form answers. If you cannot find the email in your inbox, please check your spam or junk folders.
- If you have any questions or need support, you can reach out to our Enrollment Team at (619) 215- 0704, Press 2
- If space is available, the Enrollment Team will email you an official enrollment offer.
- Families will have 5 days to accept or decline the official enrollment offer. The option of placing the application on the waitlist will be available for families who are not ready to move forward at that time. Families who do not respond to the offer will be automatically placed on the waiting list for consideration at a later date.
- The Enrollment Team will email you a link to Reg-Online, the online registration portal where families will upload the required enrollment documents and digitally sign the required enrollment forms.
- Families will have a 7 day registration period. Incomplete applications will be added to the waitlist for consideration at a later date.
- The following documents will be required to complete the enrollment registration.
- Age verification document (birth certificate)
- Immunization Record (Blue Card, available on the application, if your student is not vaccinated)
- Proof of Residence. This can be a utility service statement, homeowner or renter insurance bill, paystub, or correspondence from a government agency (Examples: CalWORKS, Social Security, and Medi-Cal). Proof of Residence must be dated within 90 days of the submission date.
- IEP/504 document (if applicable)
- Oral Health Assessment Form (for TK-1st grade)
- Report of Health Examination or Waiver (for grades TK-1st grade)
- Unofficial transcripts for grades 10th-12th
- New enrollment applications submitted beginning May 1, 2022 will be placed on the 2022-2023 waitlist.
Questions about our programs, planning amounts, curriculum or homeschooling with Pacific Coast Academy?
Please connect with our Family Liaison, Rebecca Kurtz, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (619) 215-0704 ext. 4483
Questions about the enrollment process? Contact our enrollment team:
email@example.com or call (619) 215- 0704, Press 2
Grade Level Placement Chart