All 2023-2024 enrollment interest form submissions for high school students will be placed on our waiting list, in the order in which they are received.
We will offer Spring semester enrollment to high school students as space permits.
Watch this video to learn more about Pacific Coast Academy.
Do you need help with Enrollment? Email email@example.com
Admissions Process at a Glance
- Apply during the open enrollment period which will run from 8:00am on March 1st to 5:00pm on March 10th.
- You will receive an automatic confirmation email with a copy of your enrollment form answers. If you cannot find the email in your inbox, please check your spam or junk folders.
- If you have any questions or need support, you can reach out to our Enrollment Team at (619) 215- 0704, Press 2
- If space is available, the Enrollment Team will email you an official enrollment offer.
- Families will have 5 days to accept or decline the official enrollment offer. The option of placing the application on the waitlist will be available for families who are not ready to move forward at that time. Families who do not respond to the offer will be automatically placed on the waiting list for consideration at a later date.
- The Enrollment Team will email you a link to Reg-Online, the online registration portal where families will upload the required enrollment documents and digitally sign the required enrollment forms.
- Families will have a 7 day registration period. Incomplete applications will be added to the waitlist for consideration at a later date.
- The following documents will be required to complete the enrollment registration.
- Age verification document (birth certificate)
- Immunization Record (Blue Card, available on the application, if your student is not vaccinated)
- Proof of Residence. The document submitted MUST be a FULL copy of one of the following.
- Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipts - e.g. Gas, Water, Electric, Sewage, home internet, Trash, Cable, or Home Phone (cell phone NOT accepted). Please know that disconnection utility notices CANNOT be accepted.
- Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipt for rental property (Agreements must be current and have the signature page reflecting both the renters and owner/landlord signature and date)
- Correspondence from a government agency - e.g. CalWORKS, Social Security benefits statement, Medi-Cal, EDD
- Mock bills are acceptable for military familie
- New enrollment applications submitted beginning 5:01pm on March 10th, 2023 will be placed on the 2023-2024 waitlist, below our waitlisted lottery entries.
- If the number of applications we receive during the Open Enrollment Period exceeds the number of spaces available, we will hold a lottery on March 14, 2023 at 9:00am. In-person attendance is not required to participate in the lottery.
- Please click the link to see the 2023-2024 Lottery Video
- Click here for the Lottery Results Placement List
Questions about our programs, planning amounts, curriculum or homeschooling with Pacific Coast Academy?
Please connect with our Family Liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (619) 215-0704
Questions about the enrollment process? Contact our enrollment team:
email@example.com or call (619) 215- 0704, Press 2