Skip to main content


Current Status: We are now accepting enrollment applications for the 2018-2019 school year!

PCA Enrollment Portal

How to Enroll


To create an account: Click the enrollment portal button above. Enter your email address in the box under "Create Account" and click START.


Once you have accessed your application on REG-Online, complete steps 2-5 by entering the student’s information, signing and uploading necessary documents, and saving the parent/guardian’s information. For detailed instructions on how to complete the application, please view our Enrollment Tutorial videos.

A team member will review your application for completion and accuracy. If any document or signature requires your attention, we may ask you to revise the application and submit it once again.

Required Enrollment Documents

  • Your child's age verification document. The easiest choices are a birth certificate or passport. If you have an extenuating circumstance and need additional information, please email
  • Proof of Residency (POR). This will be verification of a service to the home address listed on your application. The best document to upload is a current utility bill dated within the last 60 days. For example: a gas, water, electric or cable bill. You can also use your most current property tax bill, vote-by-mail ballot, mortgage statement, or lease agreement. Please make sure that the name, date and address are visible on the document you provide.
  • If you have one of the extenuating circumstances below, please fill out the corresponding form:
  • Your child's immunization record. Typically, this is the record your doctor’s office fills in and stamps each time your child is given a shot. Please make sure your child’s name and birth date are visible on the uploaded document.
    • For families that do not immunize, you may fill out the California School Immunization Record form with your student’s information on the top, sign the second page, and upload it to your application. You may leave the vaccine portion blank.
  • Copy of your student’s IEP or 504 Plan, if applicable. If your student has an exit IEP, please provide a copy of that as well.
  • Transcripts: Unofficial or Official. A transcript is required for high school students in grades 10-12, as well as 9th grade transfer students. If your student is an incoming 9th grader you are welcome to submit a copy of their 8th grade report card.
  • Enrollment Certificate: If your child is enrolling a program with one of our preferred vendor partners, please obtain the enrollment certificate from the Preferred Vendor page or the program director, fill it in and upload it.

If you have a teacher you would like to request, please be sure to fill out the Enrollment Survey, which can be found in the School Registration Process email you receive with your login information.

Enrollment FAQ

What documents are needed to enroll?

All students are required to have the following documents:

  • Birth certificate, passport, certificate of live birth or other valid evidence of birth date
  • Immunization record. Families who do not immunize may complete the California Schools Immunization Record and leave the shot portion blank.
  • Proof of Residency. This will be verification of a service to the home address listed on your application. Some examples of acceptable proof of residency include: utility bill dated within 60 days, vote-by-mail ballot, mortgage statement, signed rental agreement.

Additional documents, if applicable:

  • IEP or 504 Plan
  • High School Transcripts: Unofficial or Official (10th-12th and 9th grade transfer students only)
  • Enrollment Certificate for students enrolling in a preferred vendor program

How do I know my student has been enrolled?

You will receive a successful enrollment email sent to you and your teacher once your enrollment is processed.

What amount of Instructional Funds will my student receive and when are they dispersed?

Funds are deposited into students’ accounts twice each school year. Parents/guardians can spend up to the current account balance at any given time.

Depreciated Funding Amounts by Enrollment Date

DECEMBER 1, 2018
TK-8 (TK: 5th Birth Date Between September 2, 2018 & December 2, 2018)
July 1, 2018 through November 10, 2018 $2,600 $1,600 $1,000
November 11, 2018 through November 30, 2018 $1,500 $500 $1,000
December 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018 $1,000 $1,000 -
January 1, 2019 through March 31, 2019 $500 $500 -
High School
July 1, 2018 through November 10, 2018 $2,800 $1,800 $1,000
November 11, 2018 through January 31, 2019 $1,000 $1,000 -
February 1, 2019 through March 1, 2019** $700 $700 -
Expanded TK (5th Birth Date Between December 3, 2018 & February 28, 2019)
July 1, 2018 through November 30, 2018 $1,600 $600 $1,000
December 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018 $1,000 $1,000 -
January 1, 2019 through February 28, 2019 $500 $500 -

* High School students enrolling after November 2, 2018, will start on January 23, 2018, at the beginning of Second Semester.

** High School enrollment closes on March 1, 2019. This is to ensure there is adequate time for students to complete their courses.

If the student has roll over funds from the previous year, those can be utilized anytime.

How do I withdraw my student from this school?

All withdrawal requests must be forwarded to your HST (Homeschool Teacher), not to Enrollment. Your HST will complete a Withdrawal Survey that is later submitted to the Records Department.

What is your Transitional Kindergarten (TK) Policy?

Transitional Kindergarten is the first year of a two-year Kindergarten program. Students must be 5-years-old between September 2, 2018 and February 28, 2019 to qualify for Transitional Kindergarten for the 2018-2019 school year.

What is your Kindergarten Policy?

Students entering Kindergarten for the 2018-2019 school year, must be 5-years-old on or before September 1, 2018.

How do I learn more about programs offered?

You can learn more about our programs by contacting your local Family Liaison. To get in touch with one of our friendly Family Liaisons, please click here.

Who can I contact on field trips, local events in my community, and more detailed information on specific programs and homeschooling?

Our Family Liaisons have information on all our school events and can best assist with questions on the homeschooling process and the specific needs of your student. To get in touch with one of our friendly Family Liaisons, please fill out our interest questionnaire.

If I enrolled in a preferred vendor program but it was not the right fit for my student, would I be able to transfer them to a different program?

Yes, if you decide that the preferred vendor program you enrolled in is not the right fit let your Homeschool Teacher know that you would like a program transfer.

Who should I contact for questions on enrolling a Special Education student?

Please visit for more information on our Special Education Department or call (626) 594-1717.

What happens after I apply?

Within 5 business days, an Enrollment Specialist will email you once the application has been processed or if updates are required.

My student was enrolled! How do I get my student’s records from the previous school?

Once your student is enrolled, our Records Department will request your student’s cumulative file from the previous school. We do recommend that you do NOT disenroll your student from their current school until you have signed the Master Agreement and a Homeschool Teacher has contacted you.

I created the online application account and I forgot my password.

If you already have an account and need to retrieve your username or reset your password, please visit the REG-Online site where you will be able to select “Forgot my Password” or “Forgot my Username” under the login dialog box.

What devices / browsers should I use to complete the enrollment application?

We recommend using a Windows or Mac computer to complete your application. Our application is not supported by mobile browsers at this time - iPhone / iPad / Android devices cannot be used.

Please use one of the following browsers to complete your application: Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.